Thursday, March 20, 2008

Small Space Living: Personal Update

FF-350


Yesterday I achieved an important personal milestone, my first post written for another blog, Furniture Fashion. I will be contributing articles on a regular weekly basis to their blog.

Furniture Fashion is an established blog reaching a large audience. In keeping with the trend toward smaller living, Furniture Fashion has added a section specifically dealing with the topic.

I am excited about having the opportunity of write for another blog. I have high hopes that the relationship will benefit both blogs.

Please hop on over to Furniture Fashion and check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are excited to have Michael be a part of Furniture Fashion. We hope to add more offerings in small space living.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mike. Love your post there on the Mod Mini.